Wroxton CE Primary School
“Care, Share, Learn and Worship Together”
We are looking for an inspiring and committed teacher
Main Pay Range
Fixed term contract; maternity cover
Applications from outstanding NQT’s welcomed
- Required from April 2019 – April 2020
- Full Time, fixed term appointment to cover maternity leave
- Year 2/3 class
- Main pay range
- We would welcome applications from committed and creative NQT’s looking to develop their career in a supportive environment
- Excellent CPD opportunities in a friendly and high achieving school with low staff turnover
Wroxton is a small village school on the outskirts of Banbury. We believe in providing a stimulating, creative and challenging curriculum for each and every one of our pupils. We can offer prospective employees the chance to work in a hugely supportive and happy environment with friendly staff and amazing children!
We are looking for a motivated and committed class teacher to join our team from April 2019, to cover maternity leave. This role will initially involve taking over our Year 2/3 classes for the summer term.
The successful candidate will;
- be a highly skilled, enthusiastic and creative teacher who can hit the ground running and ensure our pupils have the best possible experience as they reach the end of Key Stage 1 and prepare for the next stage.
- have high aspirations for our school and its pupils
- be able to demonstrate either an excellent track record as a class teacher, or excellent references from their training
- be able to contribute to a collaborative, friendly and highly skilled teaching team
Visits to the school prior to the application deadline are actively encouraged. To arrange a visit please email the school office by an email: [email protected] or call 01295 730 298.
Closing Date: 5.00pm, Friday 1st February 2019.
Interview Date: Monday 11th February 2019.
Please see attached Person Specification and Job Description.